Sunday 29 May 2011

China Glaze Jolly Holly with Konad M71 and M80

Hi all! Finally here's another Konad-ing design. Man, I seriously need to brush up on my Konad stamping skills. The designs came on patchy (entirely my fault) but with a little practice perhaps I'll get as good as Siobhan from The Nailphile. Check her out, her nail blog is so awesome.

On to business! Jolly Holly is a deep shimmery forest green. As always, polish is super pigmented, and goes on real smooth. I love how rich the color is. It's just so...luxurious. There's no other way to say it. Add in the shimmer and now we have just about the best green there ever is. (I love green. It's my favourite color)
For this design I decided to use my ring finger as an accent nail. For some reason I still want to keep it classy, so having cartoons on my nails are out of the question (for now). So there's a flower french tip from M80, with a flower accent nail from M71. To jazz up the design a little bit, I put a rhinestone on my ring finger ^^ Rhinestones are fun!

Here are the things I've used (excluding base and top coat):

China Glaze Jolly Holly
Konad white special polish
Konad plate M80
Konad plate M71

That is all for today I guess, nothing else to add in. Till next time then, Byee~

No comments:

Post a Comment