Saturday 21 May 2011

China Glaze Millenium and M57 Konad

When I saw China Glaze's Millenium, I couldn't wait to try it out. It looked so super duper shiny and silver! I've used it in my French Flower Tip nail design which you can find here.

On to business! Millenium is VERY pigmented which I love. But it seems to dry up really quickly so I suggest applying it in a place with no drafts (no air conditioning, no fan). Also, if you happen to miss a spot, wait for it to dry before going over it or the polish will wrinkle. Here's the swatch:
Isn't it just gorgeous? Because this is such a cool colour, it didn't seem right to konad little cartoons onto my nails. So I used a really cute lacy french tip design from Konad plate M57 using black special polish. I haven't Konaded in a while so my skills are really rusty. Here're the things I used:
The Face Shop Base Coat
China Glaze Millenium
Konad plate M57
Konad Special Polish
The Face Shop Top Coat

Here's a closer look at M57. It's got scratches on it. Please ignore that.
I applied a top coat over Millenium so that I could use nail polish remover to remove any mistakes I made. It also helps to prevent smudging. Somehow that's how it works.

So that's all I have for today. I will probably continue doing Konad for now so that I can brush up on my Konading skills. Byee~

No comments:

Post a Comment