Thursday 26 May 2011

China Glaze Peace on Earth and Laushine's Black Crackle Polish

I have been loving all the China Glaze colors I've tried so far. And this one is no different. It's not as pigmented as Millenium, but it still provides really good coverage on the first coat, super pigmented and it's sooo smooth! One thing I would say though is the brushes pick up so much polish, way too much for my small nails so sometimes the coat can be applied too thickly. But other than that, with gorgeous colors, smooth application and great pigmentation, who could ask for more?

This picture is not really the 'true' color for Peace on Earth. It turns out alot more golden-brown in bright artificial light and sunlight. I was slightly disappointed at first, but somehow after the first day I started to see more green.


A couple of days later, I received black crackle polish (among other things) from online. I was so excited I tried out the black crackle immediately and the result was in the first picture above.

Here're the products I used. Do I really need to say what base coat and top coat I used? I always use the same products haha. But anyway, here is what the black crackle polish bottle looks like. It's kinda matte when you first apply it, so you have to put a top coat on to make it black and shiny.

The formula is great! To get smaller cracks you have to apply a thinner coat multiple times. To get bigger cracks, just put a really thick coat. It's so good for me because I don't like overly large cracks. The crackle polish from OPI drifts so far apart that they look like patches of color on your nails. When I get crackle polish, I want cracks, not patches of color. And even with a super thick coat on they don't seem to drift further than that on my index finger.

So ends my post today. Maybe I'll do Konading for real next time! I need to brush my skills again. Byee~

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete