Friday 3 June 2011

China Glaze Bogie

Hi everyone! I must say I've been slightly lazy. So here's a swatch with no nail art. (I'm sorry! ><)

As usual, China Glaze doesn't disappoint with it's pigmentation and again, it has smooth application. BUT! One thing disappoints about this colour. It's not violet purple! China glaze said "China Glaze Bogie is a mouted eggplant metallic shimmer nail polish colour". They've for the metallic part right, they've got the shimmer part right, but the eggplant colour!! It's my own fault for not looking at the description before buying it in the spree. I sorta expected it to be more of a rich violet purple.

In real life, it's a deep purplish maroon. It's still a pretty colour, just not what I was expecting. It kinda goes from a deep maroon to reddish brown in dim electric lights. That's another thing I don't really like, the reddish brown. It's just..so old! I should have just spruced it up with playful Konad but that colour killed everything.

It also seems to wear out at the tips more easily. Maybe it wasn't fully dry, but just to put it out there. The polish has worn off at my tips already. And it's only been three days.

Till next time, maybe I'll get around to doing something good! Byeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment