Sunday 12 June 2011

The Face Shop RD301 with Konad M57

Hi all! After that disappointing girly pinky pink nail design, my nail peeled and I had to cut my nails really short. Because my nail beds are really small and my hands are really small, I was left with child hands. So, I put on the most mature yet not middle aged nail colour. Bright red!
I used Faceshop's colour this time. True reds are notorious for having really thin coverage but I achieved complete opacity in just 3 coats. Maybe it's cos my nails are too short to tell. But I'm really happy with it. This is what it looks like indoors. Outdoors in the sun it'll turn a bright red. I never really liked bright red, but this time I'm a convert.

Here are the things I used:
Top coat and base coat
The Face Shop RD301
Konad M57 plate
China Glaze Millenium
Konad Top Coat

So having a red base with black leopard print Konad has been a design that's been floating around in my head for a while now. But since China Glaze's Millenium is so pigmented, I decided to brighten up the whole look by putting in silver leopard prints instead. I was not disappointed.

Please ignore the index finger, it was messed up from being scratched by something in the midst of drying. Such a pity. Anyway! There're a few nail designs that I've been dying to try. So I'll probably be changing my nails at a higher frequency now. Till next time, Byeee~~

No comments:

Post a Comment