Sunday 19 June 2011

Giraffe Nails: OPI Fiercely Fiona with Konad plates M57 and S10


Hi everyone! This design has been floating in my head for quite a while ever since I did that red and silver leopard print here. To be honest it was not exactly not what I had in mind, the brown was not as pigmented as I would like it to be. But since putting it on yesterday, this design has grown on me.

Here are the things I used:
Base and top coat as well as Konad special coat
OPI's Fiercely Fiona
Sally Hansen's Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in Chocolate Nut
Konad plates M57 and S10


Fiercely Fiona was...not the best. It applied streakily and this was what it looked like after three coats. Colour was beautiful though. It seems to change from time to time, right now it looks like a soft pastel yellow but at other times it could look like a sunflower yellow.

The two pictures at the top of the post will show you what I mean. One is a pastel yellow and another is a more in-your-face yellow. For this design I used the leopard print from M57, and that little giraffe from S10. Originally I wanted a brown french tip to go with everything, but because the brown from turned out so light from the Konad I decided to leave it alone. Cant have dark french tips overpowering the delicate brown leopard prints.

That's all for today! I'm trying to think of a nail design I could do with the new star rhinestones I got online. I don't want them to be used for a boring night-sky look so we'll see what happens. Should be fun. Till next time, Byeee~~

No comments:

Post a Comment