Friday 10 June 2011

Pink and Konad Plate M80


Hi everyone! This Sunday is my cousin's wedding, so I was going to do something that was appropriate for it.


So I cracked out the palest pink I have, the kind where you know instantly it's a pink, and used that heart pattern in white on the Konad Plate M80. To accent the white, I even added in heart rhinestones that I got online.

It was perfect for a wedding, but it was not perfect for me. It was girly, and lovey and all heartsy and stuff but the moment I saw it when I was done it was like "Whoa...those are my nails?!" Not to mention, that polish was starting to bubble up. It's Rainbow brand from Sasa. Now I'm not saying that it's a lousy brand cos that nail polish is pretty old.

Soo that's all for today, just wanted to show something I had in mind. That french tip is fun! Love it. Too bad about the polish. Maybe next time. I removed the polish just this morning and my nail broke. So now I have short nails. We'll see what happens now. Till next time, Byeee~~

No comments:

Post a Comment