Wednesday 24 August 2011

China Glaze Millenium with Konad plate M10

Hi all! Today I've brought you a really fun Konad and rhinestones design. As you all know China Glaze's Millenium is a really reflective silver polish and I have been thinking about doing a futuristic nail design for quite a while now, and what better to do it with than a reflective silver and a Konad plate with cute aliens and superheros! My favourite is Strawberry Superman. He's on my ring finger and he makes me smile. (He also has a box-head which I find really hilarious)

Originally I placed black star-shaped rhinestones on my fingers, but they fell off cos I was too lazy to put a top coat over the rhinestones. Please ignore those patches of rough polish.

To see a swatch of China Glaze's Millenium click here.
To see a photo of the Konad M10 plate click here.
To see a photo of the star shaped rhinestones, click here.

That's all for today! Till next time, Byeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment