Tuesday 21 February 2012

Hello Kitty Nail Art!

Hi guyss! I'm so proud of this particular nail art, mainly cos it makes me smile everytime I see it. And it's really soo cute!

Ok so I used Claire's Accessories Mood colour in pink/purple, Etude House's white, aand these Hello Kitty stickers which you can buy from my store here :D

I also used some cheap Konad Black special polish, which was not perfect. The brush is a little wonky but since you're only dabbing it onto the Konad plate it doesn't affect me much.

On to the fun stuff! I painted thumb and ring finger white, and the rest pink. Then I used the Hello Kitty Konad plate to stamp Hello Kitty onto the white nails, and topped it off with the ribbon sticker. :) The effect was really good if I may say so myself.

Then I just used the other stickers to stick onto the pink nails. Hehe it really does make me smile. 

Because the white polish was chipping off, so I did a french tip, but polish on the index finger peeled off!! :( So sad. 
It was a fun polish while it lasted. I think my polish was chipping so quickly cos my Seche Vite is finishing and I wasn't able to apply it properly. No matter! I shall do this again whenever I'm in the mood to impress. Heh. Definitely something I would do again!

Till next time, happy nail painting! Byee~

No comments:

Post a Comment