Friday 24 February 2012

Tiger Nails :D

Hi guys! I went to the Beautyexpo yesterday and bought some really cool China Glaze Polishes. Couldn't wait to try them on!! Hehe so I did a swatch of one of the polishes for you guys :)

First one I tried was Dreamsicle. This is a really glittery orange and when I put it on it felt very sheer. Swatches are hard to come by with a Google search. Ones I did find though managed to achieve opacity with 3 coats. Maybe my coats were just too thin? This is with 4-5 coats. I love the glitter in it and it just looks so happy!

Photo below is more true to life. Maybe mine is a redder shade than others because I applied so many coats haha!

On top of the orange I put some stripes. I've always wanted to have tiger stripes on an orange color. So it looks like a tiger. Well this tiger is going places y'all! 

Here you can see flashes of green and pink. It really is something you can stare at for hours on end. :)

Yet another close up. I love this manicure so much! The color really makes me smile.
That's all for now. Ever since I went to the Beautyexpo I have been thinking about starting a small business. What do you guys think? Will you support me? ;) That's all for now. Till next time, Byee~

UPDATE: While on the care the next day, I realised that my nails match my bag perfectly. Was so pleased I took a photo. Look at how pretty the sparkles are!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment