Saturday 3 March 2012

Juicy Orange Nail Art

Hi all! I'm in such an orangey mood these past few days. A fellow nail buff actually bought an orange gradient set for me from Korea and when it arrived I just cannot resist trying it straight away! This nail art reminds me of fresh orange juice...which I don't drink anymore because most juices are made of fruit concentrate. Anyways! The glitter in this gradient really reminds me of a sparkly orange drink. 

 I especially love the middle color, it has these awesome big holo flakes and it's really something special. :D Good thing these bottles are big!

Well today is the first time I actually did a video tutorial. All for the sake of publicising my store. Since my targeted group includes nail art beginners, I've created a channel that will provide basic nail art tutorials for all to see.

Here's the video. Please don't laugh at my voice! It's so weird hearing my own voice HAHA!


Till next time, check out my store for that awesome giveaway I told you about, only two days left! Aaand while you're at it might as well go over to my channel and subscribe to it for more immediate updates. :) Have a fantastic nail arty time! Byee~

No comments:

Post a Comment