Tuesday 27 March 2012

Rainbow nails!

Hi guys! About a week ago, I did rainbow nails with every intention of making it the best ever! But it was not to be...you'll see why later! 

First I started off with a blue base coat from Faceshop. And since I had to go off to tuition I left it like this. Not a bad start right? 

While I tuition I somehow got into my head that I had a cloud shaped konad template...and I was so excited for a rainbow sky themed nail art. Then I got home, and realised that it was something that I considered buying but didn't buy. Nothing else to do but start using my two-way nail brush and pen in all 7 colours, hoping it'll turn out great.

I ended up with this.
What do you think? It's a bit of a fail to me, but from a distance it actually looks quite good so I would say this is not bad. I even have compliments on it from friends and a random nurse at the blood donation centre :)
Just received my very first bottle of Nfu Oh today! Super excited to try it out whee! Till next time, Byee~

No comments:

Post a Comment