Wednesday 4 April 2012

Etude House Petite Darling with Rhinestones

Hey all! Recently I've noticed alot of girls favouring a pink/nude base with a glitter gradient french tip and rhinestones are the base. Looking at that makes me want to do it too, but I didn't want to use pink. I was in the mood for brown! So I attempted to do it using the brown I got from Etude house. 

I did not manage to put on the glitter gradient tip because I just couldn't find a glitter that suited this special shade of brown. I did, however find rhinestones that seem to suit this gem of a brown. For a swatch, click here. So this brown is from Etude House, BR305. And the rhinestones can be bought from my shop, here.


Once again, this brown is really something to behold. It's a little watery, but once applied and dried it really looks remarkable. There's nothing else to say. This is my favourite brown of all time. I love the smoothness and flatness of the nail polish and it's just such a unique colour. 
I think I might try a sea water themed nail art again. I feel like a blue this time. Maybe when I have time whee~. That's all for today! Till next time, Byee~

No comments:

Post a Comment