Thursday 26 April 2012

Sea-themed Nails

Hi again! Ever since I bought 3D Steel Balls as stock for my shop I have always wanted to try them. And once again, I decided on a sea themed nail art. Some how sea-themed nail art is the easiest haha. Did one previously here you can go check it out if you want :)

So anyway! I used China Glaze's Sea Spray (check out swatch/nail art I did here) as a base colour and China Glaze's Blue Hawaiin glitter polish for the gradient look. Did it while I was studying. Best time to do gradients by the way, I can put on a layer of polish for each page. And that stops the polish from dragging when you put a new coat of polish on layers that are not that dry.

This is what I ended up with after I put on the steel beads. After the exams I'm really going to put up a tutorial for gradients and apply 3D Steel Balls. Honest. I love that it pops out and seems to stick there on its own. So pretty too.

Here's a more colour accurate picture. Please ignore the smudges at the edges of my nails. There wasn't that much going on on this hand because I was still getting the hang of it.

And here, is my left hand! My favourite finger (if you can put it that way) for this nail art is probably on my index finger. Very swishy looking if you ask me. 

Here's a clearer picture. I love it and the gradient really turned out well! So pretty. Can't wait to try it again! Wonder what colours I should use for a gradient tutorial. What do you guys think?

So that's all for today! I daresay the next nail art will still be a gradient, so that I can film a tutorial. Should I still put the steel balls in then? Hmmm...Before you go, if you're interested in getting the steel balls from me you can go to my shop, the link takes you straight to the item. Go like the page too! So that you can participate in giveaways! Till next time, Byee~

No comments:

Post a Comment