Thursday 7 June 2012

Classy nails!: China Glaze Millenium and M61 Konad

Hi all! Today I'm showing you what I did for my cousin's wedding this time round. Last year I did another wedding nail art which I wasn't comfortable with. But this time round I really loved it and I received so many compliments. :)

I cut my nails short every now and again simply because I cannot stand to have it too long. So while having short nails I took the opportunity to try out a classy full nail pattern from konad plate M61. I have not used it before because it didn't appeal to me but I loved it. 
Because I had an anniversary dinner with le boyfriend the day before the wedding, I wanted this to be versatile and go with everything (I was wearing contrasting outfits). So silver and black were chosen. As the base color I used China Glaze's Millenium, a swatch can be found here.

That was a few weeks ago, thus far I have been doing my nails consistently and have also been resting them. More blog posts to come! I am currently having a nail sticker sale at 10% off all nail stickers at my store for just this week. Go show it some love and if you see what you like, do buy something! Till next time, Byee~

No comments:

Post a Comment